At 54, the innovator of the athletic spin studio that’s grown from locations in downtown Manhattan to Dubai teaches an average of 10 classes a week.
That said, Zukerman keeps her beauty bag stocked with some practical pinch-hitters for after her many workouts.
And she has a few glamorous beauty picks and practices that she loves and relies on. We’re especially impressed with her devotion to sunscreen and facial oil!
Zukerman hopped off her bike to show us the beauty boosters in her bag.
1. Decleor Aromessence Excellence Ultra-Regenerating Serum ($71.90) I am really into this skin-care line. During a recent trip to Paris I bought their great facial and eye-makeup cleanser called Aroma Cleanse. It’s light and non-drying and eliminates the need for eye-makeup remover. The Hydra Floral Cream is a great moisturizer, especially combined with this Aromessence Serum, which helps with aging skin. It smells so good that I dab it behind my ears so that I can carry the scent with me all day.
2. Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Foundation ($59) I don’t like going anywhere without this! It creates the appearance of no makeup and perfect, glowing skin.
3. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen SPF 50 ($23.95) I find this to be the most effective sunscreen. Generally I use an SPF 50 on my face, and SPF 30 on my body. It’s an anti-aging product that makes the most sense.
4. Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes ($11) These come in a resealable package of 30 and are must have for between classes.
5. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque ($35) I’m hooked on this face masque with vitamins and moisturizing hyaluronic acid—and anything SkinCeuticals, for that matter. It’s a cosmeceutical line that’s loaded with antioxidants.
Beauty Bonus! Supersmile Toothpaste ($18) I am a bit obsessed with my teeth and keeping them white. Whether I have them professionally whitened or I do it myself with white strips, Supersmile does a great job of maintaining the color. —Melisse Gelula