Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. These 10 pairs of yoga pants are the Little Black Dress of the fitness world
Black, fitted ankle-length yoga pants have become as much of a woman’s wardrobe staple as the Little Black Dress.
2. 6 things you’d never guess about Miranda Kerr’s wellness routine
The Aussie stunner loves her acupressure mat and the power of a Myers’ Cocktail…
3. 5 food labels all meat-eaters should understand
Because you shouldn’t need a degree in nutrition or law to go grocery shopping.
4. One woman’s moving story of her gender identity transition
New Yorker Jase Cannon, formerly known as the Bearded Yogi, opens up about her lifelong struggles with authenticity, and how an ashram helped her find her truth.
5. 3 Paleo recipes that will radically shake up your protein-veggie rut
Been missing your Chinese and Mexican takeout faves? The new cookbook Paleo Planet is about to make it all better.
(Photo: Paleo Planet)