If your overflowing inbox has prevented you from getting to your Well+Good emails, fear not. We’ve compiled our top articles from the past month, so you can catch up on the most important health and wellness news you may have missed.
1. The Coachella Diet?
Music, art…and skimpy clothes. Why lots of women are cutting carbs and ramping up their workouts before hitting the Cali festival.
2. New, must-have natural makeup for spring
Oh, you’re going to look so good in the sunshine.
3. Are you addicted to sugar without knowing it?
What to do right now—and long-term—if you want to finally kick the sweet stuff. Tips from expert-author and former sugar addict, Sarah Wilson.
4. Your Yoga Horoscope: What poses suit your sign
Diane Booth Gilliam’s new book “Yogastrology” rekindles the ancient connection between yoga and star signs in a modern way you can use on the mat.
5. Why more vegans and vegetarians are putting meat back on their plates
Is grass-fed steak the new kale?
6. 5 simple tricks that will make you a better runner this spring
Turns out you could be inadvertently tripping up your run with bad form. Here’s how to know—and how to correct it.
7. How to really clean your yoga mat
There’s a right way and a wrong way to do it. Here’s how the pros say to keep your beloved mat spic and span. (Or just less gross.)
8. 7 bags Well+Good editors are toting to the gym this spring
There’s no reason why your gym bag can’t be as chic as your handbag. Here are seven that Well+Good editors love.
9. Why fitness rest days are really not optional
Listen up, fitness junkies. Your body—from biceps to brain—really needs some recovery time every once in a while.