I accept the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules (“Official Rules”). I confirm I am at least 18 years old.
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning
- Eligibility: This contest is open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age within the continental United States and has a valid instagram account. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and other companies associated with the contest of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by Well+Good LLC, 33 W. 17th Street, Fl. 8, New York, NY 10011.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The contest begins at 12:01 am EST on July 19, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on July 26, 2017 (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: At the beginning of the Entry Period, you may enter the contest by submitting your 99 days of summer photo, and by tagging @iamwellandgood on Instagram, by using the hashtags #99daysofsummer and #99DaysofSummerContest and by tagging a friend.
- Judging: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner by choosing a photo that follows all entry requirements and a photo that the sponsor believes exemplifies the 99daysofsummer messaging.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within ten (10) business days of the drawing. If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days after the notice is sent, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place. Only three (3) alternate potential winners will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prize(s): One (1) winning prize will be awarded and one (1) winner will be chosen.
- Description of Prizes: The winner will receive (1) Rainbow OPTX sunglasses ($29.97 value), (1) Ban.Do Float on Giant Inner Tube – Rainbow ($24 value), (1) SUNTEGRITY Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer, ($45 value), (1) Captain Blankenship Mermaid Hair Oil ($34 value), and Cotton: On the round towel ($15 value).
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York County, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Third Party Platforms: If this Contest is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g. Facebook or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this contest, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform