“Working out more often,” is a favorite New Year’s resolution.
Several of our favorite fitness and yoga studios are making it easier to do so by offering deals this January.
Here are five that caught our eye. Let us know in the Comments section below if we missed any! Happy New Year!
1. Body & Pole—This booming pole fitness studio is moving into its enormous new space this month, and you can give it a try with a $100 5-class pack purchased in the month of January (individual classes are $40). If you’re already a devotee, commit to a year at a reduced rate of $3,000 for unlimited classes (pay upfront to get two months free).
2. Physique 57—Like SoulCycle or Barry’s Bootcamp, Physique’s cult-fave barre classes almost never go on sale. Seize the opportunity to get a 3-month unlimited membership for $325/month (normally $375 a month), saving you $150.
3. Yoga Vida—This conveniently-located studio is always affordable, but their Resolution Yoga Sale, until January 13th, is even more so: 2 months of unlimited yoga for $150 ($75/month!), normally $110/month.
4. The May Center at the 92Y—Stop by on January 10th from 5:00-10:00 p.m. for drop-in classes and fitness demos of fab classes like TRX, kettlebell drills, spinning, Zumba, and more (plus prizes!). They’ll also be offering their biggest membership deal of the year: $400 off an annual membership, and three complimentary months to the first 92 people who join.
5. Om Yoga Center—Cyndi Lee’s famous Union Square studio is celebrating its 14th birthday this January. To mark the occasion, she’s offering 14 classes for just $140, a seriously incredible bargain.