After Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big break up (for the zillionth time) on Sex and the City, she goes on and on for what feels like eternity—two TV minutes—about how she is so over the heartbreak. But as her friends and therapist tell her, she’s really not.
While it can be easy for outsiders to spot what’s going on in your heart from a mile away, it can be tougher to know for yourself whether or not you’ve officially moved on (though, certain essential oils might help you out). If you’re recently single and aren’t sure if you’re still hung up, look for these signs that you’ve achieved that elusive IDGAF status when it comes to your ex.
Keep scrolling to see the 8 healthy signs that you’ve moved on.
1. Your daydreams about being Beyoncé in the Hold Up video are now about strutting down the street, looking stunning
2. You’re no longer picturing your ex’s face during boxing class
3. Seeing your mutual friends isn’t an awkward mess anymore
4. The thought of your ex being with someone else doesn’t faze you
5. Hearing your “song” during spin class doesn’t set you off
6. You’re not social media stalking during your DIY masking session
7. Running into your ex at yoga doesn’t ruin your post-savasana serenity
8. You can’t wait to flirt with your cute CrossFit instructor
Single and ready to mingle? Here’s what you need to know about the study claiming dating apps aren’t effective and why you may want to rethink the concept of love itself.
Loading More Posts...