This week, we’re highlighting our favorite (and most popular) stories in categories like Good Sweat and Good Looks, plus the most controversial stories, most interesting fridges, and more. All of these “best-of” articles made our readers click, comment, think, and smile (or frown). Some probably led to diet or workout changes; some may inspire 2014 resolutions.
Here are our best Good Advice stories from 2013, in no particular order:
1. Why your friend won’t shut up about the Nutribullet
Is the buzz surrounding this super-popular smoothie-making gadget real or exaggerated? We found out.
2. Two-minute tricks that seriously boost your health
Fact: Many health-boosting practices take just two minutes. Here are 10 you’ve got to try.
3. 9 wellness rules of exceptionally healthy people
What do these exceptionally balanced people know that we don’t? Jim Nicolai, MD., shares the (often simple) practices of uber-healthy people.
4. 5 mini mindfulness methods you can do anywhere
No time for an hour of focused meditation? How about about one of these small stress-banishers from modern meditation guru, Charlie Knoles.
5. Sugar science: 3 ways fructose wreaks havoc on your health
Fructose is one F-word that should really offend you. The author of the new best-selling book, Fat Chance, explains why.
Loading More Posts...