This post originally appeared on AOL
When we’re talking vacation, it’s often hard to even think about the idea of getting a workout in. All you want is the sand, sun and relaxation (if you’re going somewhere tropical)—but mostly relaxation! But what about those who want to stay fit regardless if they’re back at home or on a gorgeous, culture-filled getaway? Well, not all is lost!
The truth is, if this sounds a little something like you—you don’t always have to resort to your hotel gym to get your workout in. Depending on the vacation you choose, there are several fun ideas for beautiful destinations where you can not only satisfy your wanderlust, but complete your fitness goals as well.
Check them out below and don’t forget to pack your bathing suit AND your workout gear!
1) Rock climbing in St. George, Utah.
2) Say namaste with yoga in Machu Picchu, Peru.
3) Shred the surf in Dominical, Costa Rica.
4) Mountain bike in the South Island of New Zealand.
5) Explore the mountains of Chile with hiking.
6) Climb the world’s tallest mountain in Nepal.
7) Cycle and sightsee in Croatia.
More reading from AOL