Every Tuesday, we scan Food52′s delectable menu of recipes for the healthiest picks they’ve got—bringing you seasonal, scrumptious fare that’s really good for you.
This light, nutrient-packed salad is perfect for post-Thanksgiving week. Cauliflower, cilantro, and pomegranate seeds deliver energy-boosting nutrients while tahini packs a mega dose of omega-3s. Perfect for potlucks, parties, or a light lunch.
1 head of cauliflower broken into small florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons tahini
1/3 cup liquid from jar of preserved lemons
1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
Small handful torn cilantro leaves
1. Preheat your oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle with a healthy pinch of salt. Use your hands to toss everything together.
3. Roast, stirring now and then, until the cauliflower is softened and browned in places, about 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the tahini and liquid from the preserved lemons and season the dressing to taste with salt.
5. Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a platter and evenly drizzle over the dressing. Scatter the pomegranate seeds and cilantro on top and serve immediately or at room temperature.
More healthy recipes from Food52.com:
Loading More Posts...