Alli Webb is the Florence Nightingale of great hair. As the founder of Drybar blowout salons, she’s made frizzy hair famously flat and limp locks look full of life, such that oodles of Manhattan women (and beyond) owe her their hair sanity. In less than three years, the Los Angeles mom has created 13 Drybar salons around the country, answering the call for affordable blowouts and a chic experience, and she just unveiled a Drybar hair-care line.
We caught up with Webb at the launch, and that’s when we learned just how natural her own beauty routine is. “I just lean that way, and I’m picky,” she explains. Here’s what the beauty and hair savant uses on her own skin:
1. Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream ($98) This eye cream makes it look like I’ve had ten hours of sleep, when I haven’t. It fades my dark circles and puffiness, and easily pops into my purse to apply throughout the day when I need a little pick-me-up.
2. Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Cocktail Body Wash ($8.95) I LOVE the smell of this body wash. It makes me feel like I’m on vacation even in my own shower.
3. John Masters Organics Hydrating Face Serum ($26) I have such dry skin and this instantly gives me that boost of moisture I need. I use it morning and night.
4. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Tango ($19) This marker is my one stop shop – lip and cheek color all in one. I’m always traveling and this is the perfect all-in-one product to get me through meetings and make me look presentable after long flights.
5. Jason Quick Clean Makeup Remover Pads ($8.79) I work long hours and the last thing I want to do before I go to bed is wash my face. (Sad, but true!) These pads get rid of every trace of makeup and can fit in my carry-on bag as well!
Beauty Bonus! Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil ($35) This is one of my favorites in the new Drybar product line. It’s weightless, and creates shine and seals ends to eliminate frizz and fly-aways. It brings dry dull hair back to life. —Melisse Gelula
Loading More Posts...