Fashion vet Joy Gryson worked at Coach, Calvin Klein, and Marc Jacobs before branching out with her namesake line of handbags and accessories.
The effortlessly chic New Yorker recently opened her first Tribeca boutique, and launched a new label called IIIBeca. Not only is the new collection affordably priced (nothing’s over $200), but 9 percent of wholesale proceeds are donated to NYC charities.
We wondered what beauty essentials Gryson stocks in her very own IIIBeca bag. Here the designer gives us the dish.
1. Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm ($30) They have such pretty colors, and I like that it adds a slight shimmer to my lips.
2. Burt’s Bees Acne Solution ($10) It not only works, but you only have to use the tiniest bit, so it lasts forever!
3. Mychelle Fabulous Eye Cream ($28) This is a new favorite. I just started using this eye cream, and it definitely makes my eyes feel and look refreshed.
4. Origins Make a Difference Hand Cream ($20) I love this cream because it’s lightweight and smells very fresh.
5. Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer ($32) Even though this moisturizer is very light, you feel very clean and refreshed after applying it. —Sharon Feiereisen
Loading More Posts...