SoulCycle’s opening its first Los Angeles studio in West Hollywood and they’re hiring via Craigslist.
And, wow, applying for a job at SoulCycle sounds a lot like applying to be a Pan Am stewardess in 1964.
Applicants must “maintain the SoulCycle aesthetic and appearance” and include a recent headshot or photo. See the listing and let us know,
Do you expect your spin instructor to be hot stuff? What do you think should be the criteria for landing this job?
SoulCycle Studio Staff (West Hollywood)
The wait is over. . …SOULCYCLE is coming to LA! We are thrilled to announce that we will be opening our first LA studio in West Hollywood and are looking for talented individuals to join our first west coast team!
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
• Assist the Studio Managers in daily studio tasks and projects
• Maintain the SoulCycle aesthetic and appearance
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Friendly and professional phone etiquette
• Superior organizational skills
• Flexible schedule – MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND
SOME EARLY MORNING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
*PLEASE INCLUDE A HEADSHOT OR RECENT PHOTO*