How’s this for a healthy lunch? Start your 2012 marathon training this Thursday with a crash course on our Facebook page. That’s right, pull up the Well+Good Facebook page and starting planning and learning everything you need to know about running in Spring, Summer, and Fall marathons.
What: Our first ever live Facebook chat.
When: This Thursday, December 15, from 1:00–1:30 p.m.
The talent: Lee Silverman, the owner of JackRabbit Sports, is a veteran marathoner, the smartest gear-head around, and can dish on training programs for beginners and seasoned athletes alike.
• Questions about winter training? Ask Lee.
• Wondering how much to cross-train? Lee has an opinion.
• Want the inside scoop on navigating the application process for the NYC marathon? Lee’s got the inside dope.
• Are minimalist shoes, such a Vibrams, right for you?
• He’ll also be sharing the best marathon course (NYC isn’t exactly ideal for first-timers) for beginners and what you need to get started.
Loading More Posts...