Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. Why everyone’s eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a bowl
Six delicious bowls that will convince you to give up plates for good.
2. Cheat Sheet: The surprising healthy habits of celebrities, revealed
Why Hayley Williams loves essential oils, what Christy Turlington Burns eats to fuel her long runs, Jemima Kirke’s approach to body image, and more.
3. The 7 most incredible wellness retreats worth your vacation days
From yoga and healing rituals in Bali to trail running in Mallorca, these (photogenic!) fit-cations are all filled with sweat, relaxation, and wow-factor.
4. The 10 best workout leggings, according to Well+Good readers
Which workout leggings or yoga pants are your favest? Tell us which trusty pair you’ve worn forever, and read what other people are saying.
5. You’ll never guess which skin-care brand is poised to take over
These drinkable, beauty supplements promise glow-boosting ingredients in every sip.
Loading More Posts...