Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 13 detoxifying foods you should add to your diet now
Eating these healthy foods, like leafy greens and turmeric, after a wild weekend or on the reg, will help keep your body humming.
2. 7 things you’re doing wrong in spin class (and how to fix them)
A top trainer’s tips to prevent injury and get the most out of every sweaty session on the bike.
3. What a 107-year-old poet can teach you about mindfulness
It’s a special kind of person who can find meaning in the seemingly pointless, never-ceasing task of daily bed-making. This book may inspire you to try.
4. Why Debra Messing doesn’t work out—and how she stays healthy anyway
A daily green juice and a really good attitude keep her healthy—even when she can’t fit in a sweat session.
5. Finally, a new era of tampons that are better for you
These feminine care brands are on a mission to make products you can feel good about using every 28 days.
Loading More Posts...