Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. What’s causing your dark under-eye circles (and what experts swear will help)
Because wearing oversized sunglasses 24/7 isn’t a realistic option.
2. The best healthy travel snacks wellness experts swear by
Until there’s a Whole Foods in every airport terminal, we’ll follow the grab-and-go advice of these five healthy eaters.
3. Mood Moves: How to boost your energy first thing in the morning (or anytime)
Fitness phenom Taryn Toomey shares one simple, powerful sweaty move to help you cope with holiday stress and days when getting out of bed feels impossible.
4. 10 Christmas cookie recipes filled with healthy, delicious ingredients
If you don’t have an annual holiday baking tradition, these seriously delish treats are reason enough to start one.
5. Skin-boosters and breakfast bowls: What this beauty buff swears by
April Gargiulo, the busy founder of Vintner’s Daughter, has mastered the art of a quick-but-healthy morning. And great skin.
Loading More Posts...