Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. The 5 best and worst nutrition bars
Sure, protein bars can be part of a healthy lifestyle, but most are loaded with sugar and other unwelcome additives. We evaluated them all so you can make the best choice.
2. Cetaphil: Why the popular cleanser isn’t doing your skin any favors
Beauty magazines and dermatologists love to love this liquid soap. But have you ever read the list of ingredients?
3. Everything you need to know about makeup expiration dates
How long is too long when it comes to your natural mascara and lipstick? Experts tell us when you need to send your products to makeup heaven.
4. How to make the perfect Caprese salad, according to Eli Zabar
New York City food icon Eli Zabar grows heirloom tomatoes in his own UES greenhouses, and is passionate about olive oil and mozzarella. Get his simple seasonal recipe.
5. Now you can get Instagram-ready healthy breakfast parfaits delivered
You know those gorgeous layered chia-oat-fruit creations in Mason jars you see all over your social feeds? Jar Bar will bring them to your door.
Loading More Posts...