Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 7 French beauty secrets American women need to know
Ready to embrace the “Pleasure Principle” and free yourself from an oppressive makeup regimen? Mathilde Thomas’ “French Beauty Solution” could change your skin-care life.
2. The half bun: 9 ways to wear the hairstyle of the moment
The return of a ’90s hair trend may help you manage the summer heat. Here’s how to sport the style from gym to work to dinner.
3. What happens when a chef adds kale to burgers, cocktails, and ice cream
Meet By Chloe. It’s the restaurant manifestation of author Chloe Coscarelli’s vegan comfort food philosophy that just opened in the Village.
4. 7 totally different ways to eat Paleo
The Paleo scene’s getting more interesting (and tasty) with healthy, new cookbooks shaking up what it means to eat like a caveman—or woman.
5. Barry’s Bootcamp has big (sweaty) news
Hint: There are about to be way more spots where you can tread and lift your way through Hard CORE Abs.
Loading More Posts...