Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 3 plant-based elixirs to sip for really great skin
The latest trend in glowy skin isn’t a lotion or a highlighter—it’s these superfood-charged potable powders that beautify from the inside out.
2. Everything you really need to know about inflammation
Here’s why practically every wellness guru out there is on an anti-inflammation crusade.
3. Subway has been dyeing its veggies…and meat and bread
The fast casual chain has pledged to eliminate all artificial ingredients from their menu in the next two years—and there are a lot of them.
4. Lululemon is at the center of a yoga controversy once again
The brand was set to sponsor a International Day of Yoga celebration in Vancouver—until protestors shut it down. Find out why.
5. Cauliflower “Couscous” you can eat all week from Against All Grain
Make this healthy, delicious, grain-free take on couscous in the slow cooker on a lazy Sunday and pack it for lunch from Monday to Friday.
Loading More Posts...