Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. Beat salad boredom: 3 recipes to make for lunch all summer long
Recipes so easy, delicious, and pretty (hey, that’s important too), you’ll never want to buy lunch at work again.
2. 11 surprising, delicious foods that boost brain power
Pumpkin seeds are antidepressant and cauliflower’s a memory booster. These are just two of the foods you should be eating to strengthen your mental muscles now.
3. 3 successful ways to deal with anxiety that you should know about
It’s super normal to get anxious. Here’s how you can actually handle it.
4. Cheat Sheet: How to deal with acne and breakouts without using chemicals
You shouldn’t have to slather on or ingest harsh chemicals just to stay blemish-free. Here are the best ways to get clear skin naturally.
5. 6 fitness instructors on the “Aha!” moments that made them healthier
What fuels the fire of Los Angeles’ top trainers? We got them to spill. Get ready for serious inspiration.