Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 7 surprising things you didn’t know had gluten in them
Um, check your go-to breakfast beverage and your takeout sushi…
2. 4 surprising healthy snacks you should pack in your weekend bag
The Paleo power couple behind the popular Whole30 nutrition program share jet-setting tips from their new book, like why you should eat baby food at the airport.
3. Cheat Sheet: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
9 must-reads that explain what you can expect from the workout, why it produces awesome results, and where you can get your sweat on.
4. Inside the glossy, bendy, lucrative world of Instagram yogis
“In Aruba there are only 100,000 people. My following is like 13 times Aruba’s population,” marvels Yoga Girl. Find out how she—and others—made it happen.
5. The beachy, communal yoga retreat that feels like a music festival
Killer views, poolside yoga, and a group of people who become lifelong friends. Sounds like the makings of a pretty good vacation, no?
Loading More Posts...