Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 13 things you really want to know before your first (or next) bikini wax
One thing’s for sure, it can’t hurt to show up at your bikini wax appointment with some know-how.
2. 5 kettlebell moves for a seriously strong core
Kettlebell Kickboxing creator Dasha Libin Anderson shares a (pretty killer) kettlebell workout for building serious core strength.
3. 5 tricks to naturally gorgeous eyebrows
If you’re a menace with tweezers and worry that filling your eyebrows will result in them dripping down your face during spin class, try these simple steps.
4. What you can learn about fitness and body image from the girls of Girls
Why Jemima Kirke chooses strong over skinny and Lena Dunham says, “It ain’t about the ass, it’s about the brain.”
5. Recipe: The Ayurvedic dish Govind Das says every yogi should be eating
The owner of Santa Monica’s Bhakti Yoga Shala shares his go-to Kosmic Kitchari, a classic yoga dish you can eat for lunch (and dosha balancing) all week long.