Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. What experts want you to know about your hormones (and ovarian cysts)
One in ten women have weight gain, acne, and other symptoms due to PCOS—here’s how to keep your hormones in check, no pill-popping necessary.
2. Your detox guide to the holiday season
Whether you’ve OD’d on pumpkin pie or are feeling a holiday related freak-out coming on, here’s everything you need to know about hitting reset.
3. Editors’ Picks: November’s 9 new natural beauty standouts
This month brings multitasking makeup sticks, a lip balm that tastes like chai, a fragrance for stressful holiday moments, and more.
4. Is cannabis the new superfood?
Weed has gone gourmet. Here’s how chefs are cooking with it.
5. The new wellness retreat that’s straight out of a photoshoot
Free People’s new yoga-and-surfing trip series is as close as you’ll get to living in one of their catalogs.
(Photo: Free People)