Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. No one plans to develop an eating disorder
Lifestyle blogger Jordan Younger shares a chapter from her forthcoming book, Breaking Vegan.
2. The chic new Manhattan studio that’s like DryBar for meditation
Finally, a stylish space where you can order relaxation off a menu.
3. The 5 best new vegan cookbooks you need in your kitchen
Vegan culinary masterminds are sharing some serious recipe genius in their new books. Think: kelp caviar and guacamole wontons to pumpkin cheesecake.
4. 33 ways to enjoy matcha out of your teacup
Granola, burgers, and even martinis can get a boost from the superfood.
5. Easy-to-make raw vegan pumpkin pie spice truffle balls
How one Muay Thai boxer found a way to satisfy her sweet tooth and fuel her workouts.