Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 5 brilliant observations about fitness and body image from Lena Dunham
“You run with someone for an hour, you feel pretty good. Running for an hour does not make you feel worse.”
2. Better than Gatorade: 5 recipes to make your own healthy sports drinks
Your electrolytes with homemade, good-for-you thirst quenchers.
3. 6 healthy ways you’ve never thought of making quinoa
A little bored with your go-to quinoa and kale bowl? The Quinoa [Keen-Wah]Cookbook comes to your recipe-rut rescue.
4. 10 trendy beverages wellness experts love to sip
And we’re not even talking about green juice!
5. This ABC star loves coconut oil scalp massages—and hates makeup
Quantico star (and former Miss World) Priyanka Chopra shares the Ayurvedic products she never travels without.
Loading More Posts...