Playing catch-up? Here are the week’s five must-read Well+Good stories you may have missed.
1. 7 best superfood smoothies to sip for a healthy fall
From sweet potatoes and chia seeds to pomegranate and ginger.
2. The cure for your never-ending fatigue? A trip across the world to a Balian healer
One world traveler (and New Yorker) stopped in Bali hoping to cure her exhaustion and anxiety—here’s what she found.
3. The sexiest barre brand reveals plans for its first New York City location
Pop Physique, the West Coast barre workout with cheeky branding and “art-directed” classes is opening four new studios.
4. The best hairstyles for your favorite workout, braid edition
For every kind of sweat session, there’s a perfect way to tame your mane.
5. A healthy slaw recipe to make as a barbecue side, or to dress up your lunch
This broccoli-based vegan coleslaw from New York City juice bar Organic Avenue is creamy, delicious, and filled with nutrients instead of mayo.