If your overflowing inbox has prevented you from getting to your Well+Good emails, fear not. We’ve compiled our top articles from the past month, so you can catch up on the most important health and wellness news you may have missed.
1. Why more wellness experts are putting butter in their coffee
Can a morning latte made with grass-fed butter and fats from coconut oil boost your energy and overall health?
2. 8 inspiring tricks for becoming a more confident woman
We’ve got life-changing tips straight from empowerment guru Alexis Jones’ new self-love page turner.
3. 7 common pitfalls of otherwise healthy people
Even if you love green juice and working out, there are common habits that can trip up even the healthiest kale-lover. Here’s how to spot them a mile away.
4. 12 clever ways to use coconut oil in the kitchen
From stir-fry to smoothie booster to “Magic” chocolate shell, how to master this versatile, healthy ingredient.
5. Spot-burning fat: The fitness myth that won’t go away
According to experts and research, spot-burning fat is impossible. Here’s what that means for your workouts.
6. 8 hot new fitness fashion brands to sweat in this spring
Hitting the racks this spring are incredibly fashion-forward collections from all over the globe that you’ll want to wear from barre to brunch.
7. Possibly the smartest celebrity health book ever is by Cameron Diaz
Don’t judge a book by its (People Magazine-like) cover. Diaz’s The Body Book is thoroughly brainy, nutritionally sound, and sometimes hilarious.