Summer weekends can be stressful…if you don’t have your sundresses and swimsuits in a row.
And the only thing worse than a little rain on your sunshine parade (no!!) is getting stuck at a BBQ with processed hot dogs and Coppertone sunscreen.
Here’s how to make the most of (and prepare for) sunny weekends ahead—from packing your beach (and beauty) bag and taking your workouts outside to the perfect picnics and green popsicles. —Molly Gallagher
1. 7 sexy swimsuits that aren’t skimpy
Turns out, concealing is the new revealing. One-pieces and rash guards are making waves this season. See seven of the hottest.
2. How to grill greens: A top chef explains
The owner-chef of Mas Farmhouse and Mas La Grillade, demos a grilled spinach technique that’ll make you the star of every summer barbecue.
3. How 13 star trainers take their workouts outside for summer
What outdoor workouts do fitness pros take up in summer? How about hitting the beach for sandbag workouts, park-bench pushups, and paddleboard yoga…
4. 3 healthy summer picnics you don’t have to pack
These impressive, order-them-up picnic spreads mean you can take advantage of more summer relaxation time—and less kitchen time, just this once.
5. My Favorite Green Juice Recipe: Simona Deifta
The only thing better than a green juice or smoothie this time of year? This super icy version.
6. 7 simple summer beauty staples every woman must own
The beauty products you use during the sunniest, meltiest months have to work extra hard to deliver on their beautifying promises. These make it super easy.
7. How to eat in the heat
Summer’s got its own set of healthy eating rules. Here’s what you need to know before you pick up your fork and knife.
8. Editors’ Picks: Amazing natural sunscreens we’re wearing
Found! Great sunscreens that don’t make you shiny, ghosty, or break out, from our medicine cabinets and beach bags.
9. Now you can get your green juice fix in popsicle form
These four New York spots are making frozen fruit-and-veggie popsicles hot this summer.