It’s been a big healthy food year. And in case you’ve missed some of the highlights (while making matcha smoothie bowls or this cauliflower grilled cheese), we’re sharing our most popular stories of 2015, in categories like the biggest fitness fashion trends, the best beauty advice we got all year, and what health experts had to say that made a big mark on our lives.
Check out our top Good Food stories, here:
1. 35 healthy high-protein breakfast ideas that aren’t smoothies
These delicious recipes—from veggie frittatas to Paleo pancakes—will help fuel your busy morning, and life.
2. What fitness instructors pack for lunch
Keep meaning to bring your own lunch to work? How about some brown bag inspiration from the healthiest people we know?
3. Why is there so much buzz about the elimination diet?
It’s not about fitting into your skinny jeans. This diet’s about which foods might be making you feel really crappy. Here’s what you need to know.
4. This is what happens when you eat 40 teaspoons of sugar a day
A new documentary shows what happens to your body if you eat the standard daily amount of sugar. (Hint: The results are truly shocking.)
5. 10 foods to eat for a bloat-free life
It’s not what you leave out of your diet, says a top herbalist, it’s about what foods and herbs you add to it.
Loading More Posts...