It’s been a big year in wellness—juicing and smoothies, included. And in case you’ve missed some of the highlights (while making matcha smoothie bowls?), we’re highlighting our top juice and smoothie recipes from 2015, here:
1. My Favorite Green Juice Recipe: Sarah Lefkowitz
If you worked for Nutribullet, this is the super smoothie recipe (with fresh mint, walnuts, and banana) that you’d make all the healthy time.
2. 3 easy juice recipes that seriously boost your health
Before you reach for the Advil or Pepto Bismol, try a shot of one of these healthy (and super delish) blends.
3. 7 best superfood smoothies to sip for a healthy fall
From sweet potatoes and chia seeds to pomegranate and ginger.
4. My Favorite Green Juice: Lexi Atkins
How does a rising star on The Boy Next Door and The Messengers power up for work before dawn? By prepping her juicer for this Wake Up blend.
5. 3 recipes to get you out of a smoothie-making rut
Are you and your blender a little bored? Mix things up with one of these delish spring green smoothie recipes.
Loading More Posts...