While you can’t get everything at Whole Foods Prime-delivered to you just yet, the grocery chain is constantly stocking its shelves with fresh merchandise for you to try. Since you can’t simply filter your browser by what’s new when shopping IRL, browse this list for a look at the coolest new products at Whole Foods. They’re healthy, yummy, and available now.
See the healthy new items at Whole Foods.
1. 365 Everyday Value Pumpkin Spice Granola
2. 365 Everyday Value Organic Pumpkin & Sage Farro Pilaf
Lean into autumn with this protein-packed pilaf.
3. Whole Foods Market Lime Mint Elderflower Italian Sparkling Water
The first of Whole Foods’ new sparkling water offerings, this flavor is infused with lime, mint, and elderflower for a bottled version of a springtime breeze.
4. 365 Everyday Value Organic Peeled & Ready To Eat Hard Cooked Medium Eggs Grade A Cage Free Plus
Cut down your meal-prep time even further with these pre-peeled hard-cooked eggs.
5. Whole Foods Market Zero Calorie Lemonade + Vitamin C Nutrient Enhanced Water
Feeling like you need some liquid sunshine as cold weather approaches? This lemonade gets a boost from vitamin C—and has zero calories.
If you’re going grocery shopping there’s a surprising reason you may want to skip the meat aisle and instead load up on healthy carbs.