It’s been a big stylish wellness year. And in case you’ve missed some of the highlights (while hitting up a treadmill studio, shopping for high-waisted leggings, or making matcha smoothie bowls?), we’re sharing our most popular stories of 2015.
All of these “best-of” articles inspired some serious clicks and conversation, if not some healthy wardrobe, er, lifestyle changes.
Check out our top Fashion and Style stories, here:
1. The half bun: 9 ways to wear the hairstyle of the moment
The return of a ’90s hair trend may help you manage the summer heat. Here’s how to sport the style from gym to work to dinner.
2. These 10 pairs of yoga pants are the Little Black Dress of the fitness world
Black, fitted ankle-length yoga pants have become as much of a woman’s wardrobe staple as the Little Black Dress.
3. 10 new fitness fashion brands to sweat in this spring
Got room in your closet? Behold the fitness fashion scene’s latest and greatest from brand-new designers and labels just picking up steam.
4. The brick-and-mortar battle to become the next Lululemon
The fitness fashion race is on, and we’ve got the expansion details on the top brands putting their yoga pants within reach of your next workout.
5. The 10 best workout leggings, according to Well+Good readers
Which workout leggings or yoga pants are your favest? Tell us which trusty pair you’ve worn forever, and read what other people are saying.
Loading More Posts...