Got acne? Dry skin? Makeup that barely lasts past breakfast? Whatever your beauty woe, we’ve probably got a solution.
And none of these beauty fixers require toxic chemicals. Instead, they use natural ingredients like coconut oil for lush locks and essential oils for cellulite.
Here, a recap of smart beauty advice we reported that you can use year-round.
1. 14 beauty uses for coconut oil
Never mind that it’s found in the kitchen, coconut oil has become the moment’s most obsessed about natural beauty staple.
2. 8 shine-stoppers you hadn’t thought of
These amazing products can help your skin stay on the acceptable side of dewy, even when everyone else looks drenched.
3. 3 ways to make your natural makeup last longer
Touching up during the day? Celebrity makeup artist Katey Denno shares her tips for making your natural look last.
4. 10 natural ways to deal with acne that really work
It’s easy to feel like you don’t have control over breakouts. But clinical facialist Mandy Epley shares natural remedies for doing just that.
5. How to prevent cellulite the Ayurvedic way
Ayurvedic medicine has used herb-infused oils, along with exfoliation and massage, for 5,000-some years to pretty solid effect.
6. 9 natural sunburn remedies
We asked experts for natural, skin-soothing solutions to too much sun. And guess what? Many of them are already in your kitchen.
7. New generation toners that actually do something for your skin
Toners just got a ton better—they can help reduce blackheads and shine or boost radiance and hydration. Here are 10 toners we love.
8. 4 great juice recipes for great skin from celeb facialist Joanna Vargas
The holistically-inclined facialist behind such celebs as Michelle Williams and Naomi Watts explains why you’re a green juice away from great skin.
Did you catch our Cheat Sheet to love at the gym? And check back tomorrow for our next news recap…
Loading More Posts...