You know, we don’t want to brag. We really don’t. But, drumroll…We officially have a new celeb friend. Yes, that is British pop star Rita Ora tearing into the box of adidas goodies that we curated for the brand’s ultracool subscription box service, Avenue A.
And Ora, no stranger to amazing goodie bags (Grammys anyone?), had this to say: “Well+Good, really good job!”
Phew. Glad you like it, Rita! And we’re glad that we can (finally) share our picks with the world. Here are the goodies you’ll get right now (if you sign up for an Avenue A subscription by 8 a.m. Eastern September 12):
• ZNE Hoody, a super chic white-and-black jacket exclusively available to Avenue A subscribers. (Everyone else can buy it starting in September.)
• adizero Boston, a running shoe so lightweight, we seriously feel like it could make you run faster.
• Supernova Three-Quarters Tight, with climalite® sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable. Check out the cute teal tie dye-inspired pattern in the video above; you won’t see it anywhere else right now.
• GT Supernova Bra, with wide crossing straps that offer serious support without limiting motion—so it’s comfortable enough to wear even on long runs, but stylish enough to wear on its own. And bonus: It matches the run tight.
• Performer Tank—a statement piece inside and outside of the gym, with a high neckline and dropped armholes that give it a cool-girl edge.
And FYI it’s not too late to sign up to get these items: Subscribe here for your W+G-approved care package from adidas’ Avenue A subscription box service.
Loading More Posts...