But what you can’t see from looking at her is that the new mom has had lupus for over a decade—and part of the way she’s coped has been through making healthy choices, like adopting a natural beauty routine, which she got even more serious about during her pregnancy.
“When I was pregnant, I became more aware of ingredients in the products I was using and started doing
research—I was familiar with Josie [Maran]’s line, but I added even more natural brands to my routine,” says Seymour.
Here’s are the products she always keeps in her makeup bag—on set and off. —Molly Gallagher
1. Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen ($45). This works like a BB cream and the primer evens out my skin tone.
2. Epicuren Apricot Cream Cleanser ($20). I love this cleanser, it’s nice and gentle. I’ve used it for years now—in the morning to wash my face and in the evening to remove my makeup.
3. EOS Lip Balm ($3.30). I absolutely love these cute little balm balls. They’re shaped like an egg, so you can easily find them in your purse.
4. Josie Maran Coconut Water Lip Stain and Shine ($22). When I was pregnant, my lips were so dry, and this balm is really hydrating and tastes yummy. I love that there’s a lip stain on one side and gloss on the other.
5. MoroccanOil Hair Treatment ($40). My hair can get so frizzy. This smells amazing and tames the flyaways.
(Photo of Seymour: commons.wikimedia.org)
Loading More Posts...