Since you spend all day racing around and stressed out, that biweekly yoga class can be a respite from the chaos of your daily life. The Zen, soothing, and dimly lit class is just what you need to let your mind ponder the big questions: Should I stop cooking with coconut oil? Am I eating too much fiber? Which “Sex and the City” character am I? You know, the big stuff.
Whether it’s your body’s heat or the blood rushing to your head during downward dog, you’ve probably thought some out-there things during yoga. You’re not alone.
Here are 8 thoughts everyone has during their flow.
1. This class is so crowded—I should have tried to make the earlier session
2. Oh god, I am *so* stiff today
3. This person in front of me is hella flexible. Talk about #skills.
4. I should remember to stop by Trader Joe’s on the way home. Oh, shoot, did we change positions?
5. I totally nailed that crow pose
6. Whew. Thank god for child’s pose
7. I’ve literally never felt so Zen
8. Did anyone else fall asleep during savasana?
For more #feels, check out what the stages of SoulCycle look like, as illustrated by Beyoncé and the 10 ways everyone feels while working out.