Last year we made sure the women of New York City put their cute printed leggings to regular use with the debut of the Sweat Series—a collection of 18 Sunday morning workouts taught by New York City’s top fitness instructors and hosted by Athleta. And Well+Good readers lined up around the block, forgoing an extra hour or two of weekend shuteye, to nab a spot at these complimentary classes.
Now, we’re ready to rock your workout world again, with another can’t-miss lineup of the hottest classes and handpicked, sweat-inducing instructors. Put these on your calendar now!
The very first Sweat Series debuts in the Flatiron District on March 1 with celeb trainer Kira Stokes. It’s going to be a high-intensity total body sweat sesh that focuses on strength, cardio, and core work while using your own body weight to sculpt your muscles and fuel your endorphins.
Then on March 15, master yogi David Romanelli is combining two passions—yoga and chocolate (yes, chocolate!), followed by the super-popular Refine Method founder Brynn Putnam on April 19, and an heart-pumping hour of Exhale Core Fusion with Bergen Wheeler on May 3.
More Sweat Series workouts will be added throughout the summer, and the rest of the year, so keep checking back for details.
As always, after each Sweat Series workout, the Athleta store will remain closed for your private shopping pleasure. While you shop the latest collection, you’ll be able to mingle with Well+Good editors as you’re treated to healthy elixirs and natural skin-care swag, and will be sent home with a Well+Good Sweat Series tote (and a sense of major Sunday morning accomplishment). Plus, one attendee at every class wins a $100 Athleta gift card. Will it be you?
Bring friends or come solo for Sunday morning me-time. You’re guaranteed an amazing Well+Good-approved workout, a healthy dose of inspiration, and healthy goodies galore. Oh, and did we mention it’s complimentary?
Learn more about each Sweat Series event here, and get the full scoop on how to snag a spot below:
1. These classes are complimentary and take place on Sunday mornings at the New York City Athleta store in the Flatiron District (18th Street and Fifth Avenue).
2. The classes are first come, first served! There is no registration. (But put it in your calendar now.)
3. The doors open at 9 a.m. All classes start promptly at 9:30 a.m. The first 40 people in line at the door will get a spot in the class, access to private shopping, and more. Come early!
4. You must be in line when the doors open. In healthy fairness to your fellow Well+Good readers, you cannot hold a spot for a friend who just dashed over to City Bakery for green juice.
5. Come on in, prepare to sweat!
For class dates, instructor intel, and more information, visit The Sweat Series event page—and check back often to see which top trainers will be making you sweat next.
Loading More Posts...