Celebrities have automatic access to the hottest restaurants, parties—and, yes, wellness trends.
So, over the years, we've tapped everyone from Christy Turlington Burns to Jemima Kirke to see what they're doing to stay ahead of the healthy curve.
The result? This compilation of some of the best health tips and practices of those living the high-profile, balanced life. —Jamie McKillop
1. What you can learn about fitness and body image from the girls of Girls
Why Jemima Kirke chooses strong over skinny and Lena Dunham says, “It ain’t about the ass, it’s about the brain.”
2. How to make being sweaty look chic, according to Olivia Palermo
The reality TV star dresses to the nines even when she’s working out.
3. My Five Beauty Obsessions: Hayley Williams
The lead singer of Paramore stocks essential oils for head-banging-induced tension, natural makeup for the stage, and organic perfume called Rock Star (obviously).
4. Orange is the New Black’s Alysia Reiner unlocks her fitness secrets
The sexy warden on Netflix’s hit drama credits these regular sweat sessions with keeping her on the right side of the wellness law.
5. Jennifer Aniston has the healthiest travel habits (of course)
The beloved actress reveals she packs salads, workout DVDs, and resistance bands in her carry-on—when she’s not at home meditating.
6. Why Real Housewives’ Heather Thomson carried me across a West Village pier
The reality TV star has become a passionate, if surprising, advocate for wellness.
7. Refrigerator Look Book: Christy Turlington Burns
We peeked inside the supermodel’s healthy fridge to find out what has been fueling her long runs, and her ageless beauty.
8. Why Debra Messing doesn’t work out—and how she stays healthy anyway
A daily green juice and a really good attitude keep her healthy—even when she can’t fit in a sweat session.
9. Jordin Sparks on her wellness “Aha!” moment after winning American Idol
“I could barely walk without catching my breath, and I was in the prime of my life,” the pop star says.
(Photos: Christy Turlington Burns; Instagram/Lena Dunham; Heather Thompson for Well+Good)
Loading More Posts...