Actress Jaime King, known for her roles in Pearl Harbor, Sin City, and currently Hart of Dixie, is a Hollywood darling.
The former model has won lots of fans by opening up about struggles she's faced in her life, with a serious drug addiction as a teenager, and then with infertility and miscarriages before the birth of her son, James (now an Instagram star!), last year.
Here, King shares five more healthy habits she swears by—and maybe you should, too.
1. Hydrate. "I drink a full glass of water right when I wake up because it's the most important thing for your hair and skin," King says. "It flushes all of the toxins out." Have you seen her skin?
2. Keep it clean. "I wash and exfoliate my face using Elemental Herbology products—a really great organic product from London," she explains. "And I don’t wear makeup if I don’t have to." That's in front of the paparazzi, mind you.
3. Build in a workout. "Mary Helen Bowers has 15-minute beauty blast Ballet Beautiful videos that you can do if you don’t have a lot of time," King says. "I also love to hike and be outdoors, and just carrying around my kid for three blocks is a workout for 10 days." Stars, they're just like us!
4. Have fun. "I really believe in finding a workout you love and that makes you happy," she advises. "Then you won’t feel like you have to schlep to the gym." There are so many ways to work out beyond the elliptical.
5. Give back."So little of the money for cancer research actually goes towards children, so I feel like anything that we can do to help children with this disease is especially important," King says. Wellness, after all, is about more than just taking care of yourself. —Jamie McKillop
For more information, visit instagram.com/jaime_king
Loading More Posts...