After months of uncertainty, people are ready to change something they do have control over: their health and well-being. In a survey from FYT, a personal training service, the majority of the 600 participants planned on kicking their workouts into high gear in the new year. According to the data, 3 in 4 Americans intended to exercise more in 2021 than they did in 2020. And in order to stick to those workouts, 78 percent of survey participants said they planned on exercising at home.
- Alicia Ferguson, co-founder of BK Yoga Club
- Amanda Kloots, trainer and founder of AK! Fitness
- Ash Wilking, certified personal trainer and Tonal strength coach
- Beth Gold, boxing instructor with Rumble
- Billie Robyn, fitness and nutrition coach
- Charlee Atkins, fitness trainer and founder of Le Sweat
- Charlotte "Floss" Brolsma, physical therapist, sports physiotherapist, pilates instructor, and founder of Form PT.
- Chloe de Winter, physiotherapist, master Pilates instructor, and founder of Go Chlo Pilates
- Chloe Kernaghan, co-founder of Sky Ting Yoga in New York City
- Jes Woods, New York City-based Nike running coach
- Katia Pryce, co-founder and CEO of DanceBody.
- Krissy Jones, co-founder of Sky Ting Yoga in New York City.
- Michelle Sim, trainer and creator of Move with Mich
- Paris Alexandra, wellness practitioner and co-founder of BK Yoga Club
- Val Verdier, Val Verdier is a yoga instructor at Modo Yoga in New York City.
In 2020, we found people developed a new appreciation for at-home workouts. Over the past 9 months, the daily views of "home workouts" on YouTube increased by 515 percent—and Well+Good's fitness videos have had 350 percent more views this year than last. Aside from YouTube videos, many studios you know and love worked hard to launch online platforms that allow loyal fans to get in the same great workout from home. That includes Hot Pilates, 305 Fitness, BK Yoga Club, and more.
No matter how you like to sweat, we have you covered. Here are some of the best at-home workout videos to try.
Get your sweat on with the best at-home workout videos
1. If you're into Pilates
Pilates workout for beginners:
25-minute full-body Pilates workout:
30-minute full-body Pilates workout:
2. If you're into boxing
10-minute beginner boxing workout:
Advanced boxing workout:
20-minute HIIT boxing workout:
3. If you're into yoga
Yoga for beginners:
Twisting yoga flow to stretch and unwind:
20-minute yoga for strength:
4. If you're into HIIT
15-minute low impact HIIT:
25-minute bodyweight HIIT:
30-minute HIIT workout with weights:
5. If you're into dance
Beginner dance cardio:
Advanced dance cardio:
18-minute dance cardio party
6. If you're into running
15-minute runner's treadmill HIIT workout:
Speed interval treadmill workout:
15-minute runner's hill workout:
Loading More Posts...