K-cups and ready-to-sip bottles make filling your mug as simple as pressing a few buttons or grabbing your saucepan, but if you're looking for sophisticated flavor profiles, try a bone broth latte. Bonus: healthy fats (à la ghee or coconut milk) promote sustained energy, so it's a great swap for your usual caffeinated bev.
Ready to take your bone broth to the next level? Keep reading for three latte recipes to try now.
Bonafide Provisions' Fall Bone Broth Latte
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the broth to a simmer.
2. Add spices and turn the temperature down to low. Let simmer for 2–3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and transfer to a high-speed blender. Add ghee or butter.
4. Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds until frothy and well combined. Serve right away.
Epic's Coconut Milk Bone Broth Latte
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the bone broth to almost boiling. Pour even amounts of broth into two large mugs (12 ounces or larger) and set aside.
2. If using coconut milk from a can, mix well prior to measuring. Add the milk to the saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring often. Remove just before boiling point and, using a milk frother, mix the milk until fluffy. Pour equal amounts of milk over the hot broth in each mug. Stir gently and enjoy!
Springbone Kitchen's Chakra Latte
1 cup organic chicken bone broth
1 Tbsp cooked sweet potato
1 tsp fresh garlic puree
Pinch of turmeric
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the bone broth to a simmer.
2. In a blender, mix all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Looking for other non-coffee lattes with major health benefits? How about a golden milk latte or a blue algae version? And while buzzy beverages are on the brain, drinking vinegars are going (deliciously healthy) places.
Loading More Posts...