10 Healthy Things Lauren, Lo, Whitney, and Kristin Are Too Busy Doing to Return to “the Hills”
Yep, Lauren Conrad's arch nemesis has signed on for The Hills: New Beginnings with his wife, Heidi Montag, and fellow OG cast member Audrina Patridge; however, Conrad, Whitney Port, Lo Bosworth, and Kristin Cavallari have all decided to sit this one out.
All four women are busy being boss babes with their own careers, families, and TV shows. But we can give you updates on what they've been up to—each one's transformed from reality TV stars to wellness influencers in her own way. Who knew the rest still unwritten would be recipes? Scroll down to see 10 healthy things you can learn from the (former) ladies of The Hills.
1. Cavallari's made these three oils as essential to her beauty routine as the perfect sun-kissed highlights.
2. LC's busy making Paleo pumpkin bread, which is the perfect thing to serve with your next supercharged cup of coffee.
4. No, you don't actually need to clean your vagina. But if you do, treat your lady bits to natural products from Bosworth's line.
5. Bosworth's also busy putting her culinary degree to good use. Here are five good-for-you items the chef always keeps in her fridge. Should there be room for anything else, Port suggests making it barkTHINS.
6. Port's perfected the formula for staying healthy during festival season. Hint: It involves drinking lots of water.
7. Looking for a natural way to ease her anxiety, Bosworth's begun taking probiotics, plus these two vitamins.
8. Meanwhile, Cavallari's spending her free time in the gym pumping iron after swapping cardio for weight lifting.
9. And Bosworth isn't about to give up her rest days to film.
10. Conrad clearly feels the same about her trips to the beach.
Two other wellness trends these California girls would probably be in to: wearing your bathing suit with everything—including a cute crossbody bag.
This story was originally published on August 1, 2017; it was updated on August 21, 2018.
Loading More Posts...