20 Designer-Label White Sneakers That Are Worth the Splurge
While pink sneakers (as well as buzzy beige) are undeniably having a moment, that doesn't mean that classic whites are over. In fact, some of the biggest names in fashion seem to be super-inspired by your Stan Smiths—and they're giving the entire colorless-kicks category a majorly luxe upgrade.
So if you're all about your summer whites—and finding a pair of shoes with major runway cred that you can wear pretty much everywhere, from your farmers' market run to your after-hours rooftop bar date—you're in luck.
And, let's be honest: You can always use another pair of kicks.
Here are 20 seriously covetable, designer takes on white sneakers that are so worth the splurge.
1. Tory Burch Ruffled Leather Sneakers, $225
The preppy details on these simple beauties are best paired with post-tennis mimosas in the Hamptons—cheers!
2. Kenzo K-Lastic Sneaker, $320
The mesh trend meets the espadrille trend in this clean, super-chic pair from Kenzo.
3. Givenchy Matte and Patent Leather Sneakers, $495
The unexpected pop of pink patent leather glams up these pristine kicks.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Floral Applique Sneakers, $490
Because who doesn't love getting flowers? (Especially ones that will never wilt.)
5. Valentino "Open" Leather Sneakers, $895
A pair for strolling and slithering.
6. Gucci Appliqued Embellished Sneaker, $795
Ready to break some hearts this summer? Gucci's got you covered.
7. Jimmy Choo Mid-Top Miami Glitter Sneaker, $550
Finally, a pair of shoes to match the mantra, "Leave a little sparkle wherever you go."
8. Acne Studios Adriana Plaque-Detailed Textured-Leather Sneakers, $400
Don't be fooled by the pristine appearance of these sneakers—they come with a detachable emoji plaque, because who says smiley-face communication should be limited to texting?
9. Alaïa Laser-Cut Leather Sneakers, $1,050
This intricately designed pair from the Paris-based fashion house is like a work of art for your feet.
10. Prada Linea Rossa Leather Platform Sneakers, $725
Take your old-school Baby Spice fandom to the max (height) with these platform Prada sneakers.
11. Marco De Vincenzo Leather and Quilted Velvet Sneaker, $900
Because you definitely need a pink mermaid braid to match your unicorn latte.
12. Burberry Buckle-Embellished Patent-Trimmed Leather Sneakers, $675
Don't let the old-school buckle (which pays tribute to the classic Burberry trench) fool you—these sneakers are actually slip-ons.
13. Saint Laurent Court Classic Appliqued Leather Sneakers, $620
With white leather, rose gold stars, and a beige sole, these hybrid sneaks touch on all the top trends right now.
14. Marc Jacobs Empire Leather Sneakers, $295
Blinged-out rainbow stripes are arguably the best way to make a statement on a blank white canvas.
15. Fendi Leather Double-Strap Sneakers, $700
The Italian luxury brand taps an unlikely source for inspiration: velcro sneakers favored by toddlers. The scalloped edges and subtle color accents give these an updated, uber-modern look.
16. Alexander McQueen Lace-Up Sneakers, $460
As classic as they come, with a splash of rose gold to keep things current (and coordinate with your iPhone).
17. Paul Smith Embroidered Motif Basso Sneakers, $550
Peace, love, and fashion—what more could you ask for?
18. Jil Sander Hook & Loop Sneakers, $440
Tying your shoes is so last season. Strap on this Italian leather pair and you'll be as good as gold.
19. Ports 1961 Knotted Sneakers, $595
Top knots aren't just for messy hair days, as the sophisticated, London-based brand proves.
20. Maison Margiela Embellished Buckle Sneakers, $990
Add some twinkle to your toes with the major bling on these patent leather kicks.
When you've got all-white footwear on, you can opt for a pair of bold leggings—or some super-chic, fashion blogger-approved sweats.
Loading More Posts...