10 Ways Everyone Feels While Working Out
August 22, 2017
Whether it's a boutique fitness class or solo gym sesh, there are certain emotions most people experience while exercising—they usually run the gamut from mood-boosting euphoria to WTF?
Just know that if you're feeling some type of way during that extra round of burpees, chances are at least one of your fellow CrossFitters is, too. And because sometimes laughter is really the best way to push past your fitness breaking point, here's a montage of TFW moments you've likely felt while working out.
1. TFW you get to the gym and discover you left your leggings at home
2. TFW you walk in five minutes late and can feel everyone looking at you
3. TFW you realize the instructor you have a secret crush on is subbing your class
4. TFW you nail your dance-cardio choreography
5. TFW the last plank turns out not to be the last plank
6. TFW you finally get a water break in hot yoga
7. TFW a Beyoncé song comes on your playlist
8. TFW you make it through your sunrise beach bootcamp
9. TFW class is over and the endorphins kick in
10. TFW you somehow manage to be first in line for the showers
Now that you feel like working out, maybe check out this new Pure Barre class or one of these al-fresco exercise options while the weather's still nice.
Tags: Fitness Tips
Loading More Posts...