If wearing a pink tiara and penis necklace is not how you envision saying goodbye to your single life, then consider taking a cue from wellness-loving cool girls.
From Hannah Bronfman to Julianne Hough, when the time came for these healthy gals to get hitched, they all bucked the typical bachelorette traditions. Instead of boozy bar crawls, they escaped with their squads on dreamy destination trips—think snow-capped ski trips to the Rocky Mountains, glamping in New England, and beach hangs on Caribbean islands.
And when you're talking about a group of women whose idea of happy hour is hitting up SoulCycle with their BFFs, is it any wonder?
Here are 7 bachelorette party destinations that will actually have you feeling good the morning after.
1. Hit the slopes (and take plenty of ski-lift selfies) in Aspen, Colorado
Spotted: DJ and wellness influencer Hannah Bronfman
2. Create an outdoor women's circle in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
3. Run on the beach in the Bahamas
Spotted: Sprinter and Olympic champion Shaunae Miller-Uibo
4. Get your antioxidants (and vitamin D) with a California wine country tour in Santa Barbara
Spotted: Fashion blogger and TV host Louise Roe
5. Host an epic bonfire party in Massachusetts' Berkshire Mountains
6. Bring your workout poolside in Palm Springs, California
Spotted: Tone It Up co-founder Karena Dawn
7. Go with the (yoga) flow at an oceanside retreat in Riviera Maya, Mexico
Spotted: Actress Jamie Chung
Loading More Posts...