You can use these healthy dressing recipes to marinate your protein of choice (even tofu, which soaks it right up like a sponge!), season your roasted veggies, or add flavor to your wraps. And aside from being lighter than many of the sauce options you'll find, they're also filled with wholesome ingredients that benefit your health like turmeric, garlic, and medicinal mushrooms.
- Klancy Miller, pastry chef, writer, and cookbook author
- Nyesha Arrington, LA-based chef and former contestant on Top Chef
- Palak Patel, award-winning chef and TV personality
- Rachel Mansfield, a recipe developer, food stylist, food blogger, and cookbook author
- Rachelle Robinett, registered herbalist, educator, and founder of Supernatural
- Sam Kass, cookbook author and the former White House chef to the Obamas.
When you're ready to level-up, here are the best healthy dressing recipes to start with.
These healthy dressing recipes can be used on any meal
1. Anti-inflammatory dressing
The anti-inflammatory dressing requires six simple ingredients: turmeric, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, ginger, and garlic. You can't beat something that's flavorful and great for your health.
2. Medicinal mushrooms dressing
This healthy dressing recipe contains garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and medicinal mushroom powder to give your meals an energizing boost.
3. Creamy tahini dressing
In need of a new vinaigrette? This one's easy. You just need tahini, olive oil, lemon, garlic, and salt for a creamy mix you can use on pasta, roasted veggies, and beyond.
4. Vegan Caesar dressing
Caesar dressings are typically anything but vegan with ingredients like anchovies and egg yolks. This one, however, gives you the same great taste using things like tahini, lemon juice, garlic powder.
5. Beet juice dressing
This vinaigrette is packed with nutrients, as it contains beet juice, olive oil, coriander, cumin, lime juice, and black pepper.
6. Vegan lentil chopped salad
This dressing adds an energizing jolt of flavor with ingredients like lemon, dijon, and cumin.
Oh hi! You look like someone who loves free workouts, discounts for cult-fave wellness brands, and exclusive Well+Good content. Sign up for Well+, our online community of wellness insiders, and unlock your rewards instantly.
Loading More Posts...