Since Wedding Sneakers Are Now a Thing, It’s a Comfy Time to Be a Bride
Sure, brides have been hiding comfier shoes under their gowns for years, but now there's no reason to keep the kicks a secret. According to the Knot, the Keds x Kate Spade New York wedding collection launched on January 30, and the shoes pack a heavy dose of bridal glitz and glam with features like lace, pearls, glitter, and a whole lot of rhinestones. Some even offer a platform style to provide heel height without the #heelprobz.
Whether you want to rock them all day long or just after you say "I do," they're an affordable, ranging from $80 to $120. And psst: The kicks also make for great gifts for bridesmaids so no one has to endure the wrath of heels. With so many happy feet, your reception might double as a marathon dance-cardio class.
Here are five fun styles to rock on your wedding day (or when you just want to channel bridal vibes).
1. Keds x Kate Spade New York triple decker pearls, $120
2. Keds x Kate Spade New York triple decker crystals, $120
3. Keds x Kate Spade New York champion glitter, $85
4. Keds x Kate Spade New York triple decker flowers, $120
5. Keds x Kate Spade New York champion pearl leather, $95
Want more glittery sneakers? Try these fun options. Or, take a look at these new colorful sneakers from Nike.
Loading More Posts...