But slowly, my healthy admiration has shifted—because Kendall Jenner has become the low-key wellness aficionado of the fam. Allow me to impart all of the reasons why you should look to Jenner for top-notch health tips.
1. She's a meditation pro: For years now, Jenner has been a devotee of Transcendental Meditation. In an interview with Allure, she reiterates that she "really dove into it" and has seen a major difference in her mental health. That means she's all about sitting for 20 minutes twice a day with a mantra to clear her head and practice mindfulness.
2. Her nighttime routine is very chill: Turns out this particular Jenner sister can get pretty woo-woo in her wellness habits. At night, she's all about aromatherapy and crystals. "I got a new Everlasting Comforts humidifier that has an essential-oil tray," she tells Allure. "I liked it because it looked cool, honestly, and it had a good review on Amazon. I'll throw lavender or eucalyptus in it, then I'll sit and just chill out from the day with my crystals."
3. She's open about her mental health: One of the main reasons Jenner sticks with TM is because it helps with her anxiety and panic attacks—which she's always been vocal about, making her one of the many celebs working to de-stigmatize mental health.
4. She's a fitness aficionado, too: Sure, Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim may showcase their workouts regularly via social media, but Jenner's a fitness lover herself. In the past, she's revealed an 11-minute ab workout that she swears by—perfect for her jet-setting self (or anyone with a chaotic schedule).
5. She's helping to normalize acne: At a recent Golden Globes ceremony, Jenner came under fire for showing up with acne on her face (gasp). But she keeps it real about her struggle with breakouts, which makes me feel better about my own: "I'm not gonna let something so little (and big) as acne stop me," she says. "You also just have to live your life and not pay attention to it." Amen, girl.
Loading More Posts...