Kendall Jenner’s Sleek Met Gala Pony Proves Gym Hair Works Anywhere
Celebrities stunned last night on the Met Gala red carpet, donning gowns—and religious hats—for the Catholicism theme. Whether you were there yourself (who knows), watching from your couch, or doing your own red carpet-slash-couch fashion show a la Chrissy Teigen, you probably noticed some killer looks you wish you could replicate—and even some inspired by athleisure.
Case in point: Kendall Jenner's actually relatable not to mention practical sleek pony. Rocked with a badass white jumpsuit number by Off White, the supermodel had her hair pulled back in a humble, middle-parted low ponytail that would bode just as well with, say, your Pilates class as a night spent on the town with friends.
Styled by her BFF hair stylist Jen Atkin, Jenner was proof that your workout hairstyle can sometimes actually be red carpet-ready, too. Because, hey—gym hair can be cool, okay?
Keep scrolling for the how-to on Jenner's Met Gala hair.
Get the look
1. Pre-damp hair with Ouai Leave-in Conditioner on roots and Ouai Air Dry Foam on ends.
2. Blow dry using Dyson Supersonic Air Dryer and Diffuser using low heat and low air flow.
3. Curl using a Sarah Potempa Beachwaver.
4. Use Ouai Dry Texture Foam throughout the ends.
5. Use a black bungee band to secure a low ponytail and wrap with black fabric wrap.
6. Use Tancho Stick Hair Styling Balm for flyaways.
Also be sure to shop the Met Gala's first makeup collection, a collaboration with makeup guru Pat Mcgrath. Speaking of... these are the 4 makeup trends you're about to see everywhere.
Loading More Posts...