The 5 Beauty Stories Well+Good Readers Loved This Year
There are only a few things in life that you can say with certainty: Change is constant, everyone loves Beyoncé, and the lifelong search for the best skin-care and beauty hacks is real. When it comes to everything epidermis, each year brings fresh trends and hordes of people ready to try 'em out.
In 2017, Well+Good readers especially loved two themes: taking supplements in lieu of traditional skin-care products and the art of prevention rather than treatments (AKA getting to the root of what's causing your skin-care woes in the first place). To refresh your memory, here are the beauty stories readers—you!—couldn't get enough of.
See the 5 most-clicked beauty stories of 2017 below.
1. Is technology wrecking your skin?
2. 5 tips every woman needs to know before shaving her face
3. The 11 best supplements for clear, glowing skin
4. 10 supplements for thicker, fuller hair
5. The one thing Alicia Keys cut out to clear up her skin
Here's how to tell if you're overdoing it with the exfoliation and the super-simple hack that saved Olivia Munn's skin.
Loading More Posts...